12.02.2009

Christmas!

I decided to change the colors on my blog for the Christmas season! I love this time of year!

I love doing "Christmasy things"! I look forward to it every year! I love making Christmas cookies and then, of course, eating them! I love having fires in the fireplace with all the Christmas decorations up in the house! I love watching Christmas movies and listening to Christms music! It's just such a fun time! I love Christmas shopping! There isn't much about the Holiday season that I don't like!

So, whatever readers I have left, I have a question for you!

What do you like to do during the
Christmas season?


7 comments:

Mona said...

Everything you just said! There's something special about Christmas in our family - the traditions that bring joy - a sense of belonging and security. It's like comfort food. =)

Beckypdj said...

Ditto...and I enjoy making lots of candy and giving it to my friends!!!

Jake said...

Too much to list! But here's a few:
I like to watch the snow fall and go driving in it.
Talk to the salvation army bell ringer dude.
The contests with the Well.
The never ending office snacks.
Peppermint.
Late nights wrapping and early mornings opening.
The pumpkin spice milk we use for lattes.
The buckets of Christmas cards.

sorry this is not stuff i do i guess, just stuff i like about christmas

Cortney said...

I like trying to guess my presents!! I am getting pretty good at it!! I also like watching Landon wrap presents because he is so precise on the corners and how the edges look! It's way cute! I look forward to curling up on the couch with the Landon, Dottie,Ellie, and watching a christmas movie while we drink Landon's homemade hot chocolate!!

I also like the fact that Jake said he liked my Well contests!!! I do work hard on those ideas for competitions!! lol!

DanaW. said...

I enjoy spending time with family that comes in from out of town. Baking recipes that we save all year for the special season is always a big hit with our family too. I like to drive around and look at the lights. People around here tend to get pretty creative.
I like EVERYTHING about Christmas!!!

Landon Parker said...

I'm with Dana. I like everything. Even the big crowds. Yeah, that's right I said it.

Dar said...

I like everything about Christmas, too! The Carols, the cookies, the tree and the beautiful faces of my Church Family, cards and happy phone calls with family! Thanks for asking, Jess!