Well, all of you know that we are getting a puppy soon! Last night the breeder called and said she had bad news! Our puppy died! It had gotten cold on Tuesday night and the puppies were trying to keep warm so they snuggled up close to their mom. Well, in doing that somehow our puppy got too close and the mom laid on her. Needless to say, we were REALLY sad! We really wanted a girl and that was the only girl of the litter.
So, we talked about it and decided we are going to get a boy chocolate lab out of the same litter. I don't know why but I was always opposed to getting a male dog. But we really want a chocolate lab (they have black females) and they won't be doing a chocolate litter for quite awhile now. I have heard from several people that they LOVE having their boy dog, so I am excited!
So, now I need some boy name ideas! Any suggestions!
5 comments:
I'd have to suggest "Dan" from the pair of great hunting dogs in "Where the Red Fern Grows". They were legendary!
Riley would still work for a boy dog too. How about Snickers if he's chocolate? LOL!
Winchester and Remington still work. :)
P.S. I am sorry to hear about the female, I know you really wanted one.
How about Charlie, Ben (er...maybe not in your case but i do like it), Cooper, Sam, Buddy, Barney, Stanley, Stuart, George, Winston, Zach, Jerry, Smitty, Lester... Okay I am really laughing now. Some of these names are so cute for a dog!! I can't stand it!! Dogs rock!
Post a Comment