5.28.2009

Soon to be ours!

So, you all know that we decided to get a chocolate lab. Well, she was born about 1 week ago! We can't wait! We will be able to get her the weekend of the 4th of July! We are SO excited!!!!! We still haven't picked out a name yet but we have several that we are thinking about! I really like the name Riley (not sure if Trent does) I like Bailey (Trent doesn't, not for a lab anyway) and I like Chloe. Here is a picture of her! I know she looks kinda funny right now but she is only 1 week old and her eyes aren't open yet. The puppies were born 2 days early but the breeder said that she is very healthy!

I know Pastor Susan did a post about puppy names on her blog, but I would like to know, what are your thoughts for a name?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I LOVE puppies...nate and I are sch suckers for them!! ;) Excited to meet and hold her!!
I like "Fletch" but I think that's more fitting for a boy dog..he he he

Mona said...

I like "Riley"! That is one big puppy for just a week old!!

Beckypdj said...

Adorable!!

ps said...

Here are some names to consider... Emma (I like that one), Annie, Abby. I'll keep thinking... :)

ps said...

Hannah, Ellie, Gabbie, Babs, Katie, Ginny, Jenny, Logan, Nissa, Marley

Belinda said...

Week old or not, she is so cute. Ok I have a few names they are all hebrew.
Hannah=meaning Grace
Jadon=God has heard
Marni=Rejoice
Mica=Humble
Nissa=Sign
Raisa=Rose
Shayna=Beautiful
I could go on but as in Biblical times, meaning of a name means everything. See Winchester or Remington would work. :)