4.13.2009

Moving Update!

So, our closing date is in 2 days! Yes, this Wednesday! I can hardly believe it, it doesn't feel real yet! We've been wanting to out of our apartment for a LONG time!! Although, that apartment has been a huge blessing to us! The rent was really cheap!
We are cleaning the carpets and mowing on Tuesday night and I am hoping to clean out the fridge and oven/stove too! We will be closing on Wednesday, Trent will be painting and all that on Thursday and Friday night and we will be moving on Saturday!
We are SO excited!! I will post pictures soon of the house painted and clean!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

I am so excited for you both. God is Blessing you both in so many ways.

mommak said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you and Trent!! What a blessing!

Staci said...

Remember what Brother Copeland said? Or was it Gloria? A house is as easy as a house payment for the Lord! He is amazingly good to us, isn't He?