Evan tagged me!
Here are the rules.
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you were tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
So, here are 6 random things about me...most of you probably know all this stuff!
1. I grew up on a pig farm in Iowa with about 3000 pigs.
2. I went to China for a month when I was 15.
3. I can finish a Rubik cube in 30 seconds.
4. I was home schooled from 2nd grade - 12th grade.
5. I took piano lessons for 3 years and once in a recital I forgot my whole song while I was trying to play it.
6. The first car I ever drove was a little silver car and it was a stick shift. We called it the silver bullet and I quit driving it after I drove right into the ditch cause I couldn't shift!
OK, that's all the random stuff I could think of right now...there isn't anyone left to tag...so, if you read this and want to be tagged...go right ahead!
Edit: I tag Danielle and Shawntel
10.01.2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere!
Nice...
I thought maybe you had a blog... but did you just start it?
Hmm. I'll have to check it out more!
Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment