I love fishing! This last Saturday Trent and I went fishing at Lake Ft. Smith. It was SO pretty! The leaves are just starting to change and the weather was so nice! In the 70's with a nice breeze! It was so perfect being on the water! We saw Nate, Evan and the boys too, it was such a fun day! Here are some pictures!
The fish I caught! It's just a little bass!
Trent, probably about to reel a fish in!
(notice the beard!)
The leaves are just starting to change!
I love fall!!
4 comments:
Oh, I agree! I love fall and the nip in the air! We drove down 64 to Ozark and then went up the Pig Trail a ways. Then came home by going through by Shores Lake and White Rock. The temperature was perfect and so was the scenery!
so pretty! it looks like you had a fun fall day!
That was a beautiful day! Matthew caught a sunny on the first cast of the day (our one and only fish!)
I think the boys' favorite part was driving fast! We are definitley going to do it again........it was a GREAT family day!
Post a Comment