5.14.2011

Branson!

So, as my previous post said, Trent and I are hoping to go on a vacation this year! Originally we were hoping to go to Florida but as we have been looking at our budget and our schedule, I think we're going to go to Branson instead!

Ha! It may seem like a huge letdown to go from sparkling, white sand beaches to crowded, hot, show happy Branson but we're really excited to have time to just go somewhere/anywhere and relax!

Honestly, Trent and I are blessed to have even just a few days alone, able to do whatever we want! We even just might turn off our cell phones! (You might have to pay me to do without my iphone)

Anyway, does anyone have any great ideas of things to do in Branson? Places to stay? Must-see shows? 5-Star restaurants that we just have to try? Any advice is appreciated!!

6 comments:

Beckypdj said...

SIX, it is a great show with six brothers. They sing great and are funny. They make the instrument sounds with their voices. There's nothing offensive in their show :)

Beckypdj said...

You can check them out on YouTube :)

Ckparker said...

I always had fun at the Dixie Stampede also I hear the show Noah's ark was amazing! I really want to see that!Shorty Small's is a great place to eat! We eat there everytime we go! Titanic is also awesome if you like history! It's relaxing! Have fun!!

Dana said...

Our family always eats at Famous Dave's! Of course we love Silver Dollar City too. (Just depends on how much crowd you can tolerate!!) We have seen the Presley's and Jim Stafford. It's been a while but I remember both of those being pretty good! We have also heard that Noah's Ark was great!
Chris and I have always wanted to try the scenic train ride, but never seem to make it to Branson without the kids. Not that they we couldn't take them, just not sure how much they would enjoy it!! So excited for you guys, ya'll have fun!!

Beckypdj said...

Put Titanic on your list for sure and Shorty Small's!!

Rayoma said...

We love Famous Dave's and Joe's Crab Shack. And we always have to have a Steak & Shake milkshake.