3.17.2011

Random Confession

I'm convinced that everyone has at least one random confession to make in their life.
Here's mine - for right now anyway - these kind of things change quite often for me!

I would love to get a Smart Car! Trent thinks they are the ugliest car, and rightfully so, they are a little strange looking. But, I love how small they are! I have been known to run into other cars, I think if I had a very small car, I could maneuver really well! I told Trent that we could just park it on the back porch and when we go on vacation we can put it in the back of his truck and take it with us! Ha ha! Ok, seriously though - parking and merging really would be no problem!

I also have this thing for pink - so, let's make it a pink smart car! Oh, Trent would just love that!


Ok, in all reality - this is a car that I will probably never own - I don't think I would even have the guts to drive a pink car, let alone actually owning one! I do really like pink but a pink car is a bit much, even for me! And, unless we live in a big city where parking is tight and traffic is bad, I don't think this is a very practical car.

Anyway, there was a random piece of information about myself. Like I said, this will probably all change in a little while - I've been known to do that!

What about you? Do you have a random confession you would like to make? :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

Does it have to be pepto bismal pink? lol