Well, I'm running in another 5k on Saturday, November 6th. This will be my 3rd one! I'm super excited!
But, the problem is, I haven't been running as consistently as I was before. I've gone here and there, but definitely not as much as I need to be going. It's hard to find time, or I should say, it's hard to make time! BUt, it's one of those things, I KNOW I need to do it.
So, if you can't find me and wonder where I am, hopefully I'll be at the track running 3 miles!
What about you? Do you have things that you KNOW you need to do, but have a hard time doing it?
2 comments:
More Kettle Bells!!! I am trying to do a workout each night but I know I need to kick it up a notch!! Those things are gruesome!!!
Kettle bell and small hand weights. I've been hit and miss. CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY IS WHAT I know I need!
Post a Comment