So, there are several blogs I like, outside of church people and family, and I decided I will share them with you! Plus, I can’t seem to think of anything else to blog about!
The first blog I like is The
The Pioneer Woman (click on the link or the picture to visit blog)

I mostly read her blog for her recipes! She has ALOT to choose from and they all look yummy!
So, my next few posts will be about other blogs I like to read, hopefully you will like them too!
Are there any blogs you like to read?
2 comments:
I read "Big Mama" every day. She is hilarious! http://thebigmamablog.com/
6 year med is a gem. Her posts are very well written and poignant.
http://6yearmed.blogspot.com/
I've read Pioneer Woman, but not regularly. Since my blog reading has been shortened by lack of posts, (you know who you are)I may need to add Pioneer Woman to my Google Reader and get caught up. Great idea Jess, thanks for sharing!
Have you tried her cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapenos? Yummer for my tummers.
My Hunk loves it when I make these. In fact I think maybe I will make some more tonight for him...
If you know of anyone interested I've started sharing my cancer story on my blog. My hope is that it will help people feel comforted by reading about someone who has gone/is going through life after being diagnosed....
Please don't feel obligated to read, just felt led to let you know it was there.....
Happy Wednesday!!
Post a Comment