

I know I said we maybe liked the name Dakota, but I couldn't get used to it...so now we are leaning towards the name "Jake"! And no, it's not named after Jake Schlegel! Trent just really likes it! We'll see what name he ends up!Mona commented on my last blog and asked what we are going to do when we have to pick out a name for our kids...I don't know!! Hopefully we can both come to an agreement quicker than this!
6 comments:
And will that be any time soon??????????
i love the 2nd pick.....SOOOOO cute! :)
whoops....meant picture!
OMGosh Jess!!! He is soooo cute and chubby!!! I love puppies!!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss him and basically spoil him rotten!!! Okay, I won't do the last thing but it will be hard. I LOVE dogs!!!
He is so adorable or should I say manly adorable. I love his coloring.
What a sweet little butterball! He's great! I'm glad I got to hold him before he is too big to pick up - he'll grow fast!
Post a Comment