I don't really know how to explain it, except that I know it's the result of prayer from people like Pastor Susan, who pray for the church to see the importance of blessing Israel and having a love for the nation. Monday night I was driving home from LWBTC and I had a strong urge to prayer for Israel, it seemed really random! I started praying and I was amazed at what was coming out my mouth! Yesterday all day I was thinking/praying for Israel. Then last night I went to the Stand with Israel meeting at church. It was SO good! I just started crying about half way through - I didn't even really know why!All I know is God is doing something in my heart regarding His people and nation! I want to see the church wake up to this too! Even if Israel isn't something you will devote your time to (like Billye Brim or someone like that) it needs to be a priority in your heart!
It needs to be of high importance in our minds! Israel is God's nation and God's people! We need to love what God loves and Israel is on the top of His list!
It needs to be of high importance in our minds! Israel is God's nation and God's people! We need to love what God loves and Israel is on the top of His list!
I stand with Israel!
3 comments:
Me too!! Great post, Jess.
Me too! I was so imspired by your blog and last night! It was awesome!
Yes, yes yes!!! Well said!
Post a Comment